About Alpine Payments
Alpine Payments, a leader in the merchant processing space located in downtown Vancouver, Washington, is looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our Business Development Team. Ideal candidates will have sales or customer service experience, and superior phone skills. The goal of this position is to generate business for our outside sales channel by managing sales leads, and phone calls to ensure customers receive timely and proactive contact.
Representatives will be expected to provide prompt, reliable, and accurate information to customers while maintaining effective communications during conversations by adjusting to the pace of the customer. Our average representative earns between $16.50 to $18.50 per hour, with our top producers earning upwards of $22 an hour, including bonus and our daily spiffs. Great Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m., our office is across the street from the public Transit center for easy access, and parking for those with transportation.
* Schedule sales appointments
* Exceed targeted goals
* Utilize lead management tools to manage appointments for outside sales channel
* Follow up with existing and potential customers to maximize every sales opportunity
* Confident and professional phone manner
* Driven, strong work ethic
* Highly motivated to succeed
* Excellent organization and follow up skills
* Call center and/or sales experience preferred
* Bilingual a plus
* Competitive compensation with bonuses and daily spiffs
* Fast paced work environment
* Employee Recognition Programs
* Excellent reputation in the community
* Best in industry training
* Growth and development opportunities to achieve your goals
* Convenient parking and public transportation
Alpine Payments is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alpine Payments recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.